Maus d'amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ 75367 Le croiseur d’assaut de ...
552.49 € 649.99 €
Voir le deal

she is here!!!

she is here!!! Empty she is here!!!

Message par stefanie Sam 6 Juin 2009 - 12:57

introducing to you:

Aalspotz Regal Princess.

she has finally arrived in her new home.

she is, well.... how shall i say it....

very exotic and upptill now very unlike burmese in severall ways.

she is still pretty skittish, and doesn't like at all at being picked up. (but i understand that is a trait of the breed), she loves cuddles though, but in a very strickt protocoll.
first the headbutting withouth the hands, then the throwing of tail in face and sniffing of hair and nose, and if it pleases her royalty the hands are finnaly allowed to stroke her royall furr also.

she is VERY talkative with a very demanding yelling voice, to the point i wondered yesterday if she maybe might be in heat (still, as her breeders said she just had her first calling). But she doesn't has the other signs of that.
Anyway, we are very inclined to call her "MauMau" for now, but that just sounds a bit....well, .... unroyall,....somehow.

She is both very hissy and very eager to meet the other cats since yesterday.
which is met with the usuall sceptics by my leading females. (which was to be expected, burmese are very down to earth that way:))
funny to see that my old siamese neuter macho (he is 18 years old this year) was not at all impressed by the hissy lady and proceded to sniff her over from head till to, persistant and with the nececarry caution. (he is very good with females i tell you that much)
This stunned her majesty that much that she stopped hissing and jumping up and down and even headbutted the old geezer.
I think after that Macho put another notch on the mentall notechard of "The Harem" he keeps and wandered of to eat some."
My little burmese tom Iolaus, who is same age as princess had been sitting about half a metre away uptill then and approached to sniff also, but was rewarded with hiss and a swat of paw, after all there has to be drawn a line somewhere.Smile)
Iolaus is very interested in her but seems to be very offended slighly and ducks his head everytime she hisses at him, he has taken to just stalk her for now as one does with an unreachable idol.

my other females keep their distance for now.
Tricks the oldest doesn't bother with her, but then again she doesn't bother with any of the others but her own daughter fairy.
Fairy checked her out straightforward nose to nose, but was appearantly fairly certain she wasn't a treath to her position as he hissed a bit under her breath but then wandered of to eat some also.
Both Zuki and Cindy my neutered mom's made allot of fuss upp to the point of "cursing" and made a B-line for it to the familybed upstairs, to be continued i dare say, but i don't expect them to keep that up for long.
Ruby my open female burmese, 1 year old just stared round eyed as if she was a monster and then after a while went sulking with her mom Zuki upstairs. Ruby isn't very dominant and she will probably test "her majesty" once or twice, preff in the compagny of Rainbow and then be ok with it, since she doesn't like to argue.

Rainbow, my oldest open female is a whole different matter though, she gave some very focall feedback from her a safe vantagepoint up the sofa and then followed the creature with a fixed stare all evening, spitting at her now and then when she came to close.
i expect a confrontation between those two. Rainbow is as pigheaded as princess seems to be and she can be quit the harrasser when she wants to, curtusy to her mom who i had to rehome because she was way to dominant in my group.
Then again, Rainbows fits seem to be born allot out of jealousy most of the time, so i try to give her some extra attention to not agrivate her feelings:))

MauMau, meanwhile is exploring the house since yesterdayevening (which can take quite a while since it is a big house) with firmly raised tail, a trail of "mau's" and "hisses" and at a speed my burmese are quite astounded by.
(and burmese can be quit fast also most of the time, if they see the need to it that is, they are a very efficient characters that way).

it was quite funny to see my other burmese kitten, ZaZa, who is the little sister of Ioalus, very very spoiled little brad (she likes to be carried around as she has it firmly set in her mind that her paws where not made for walking and humans are a very efficient means of transport) and not very bright or quick either, softly hissing all evening, trying to keep track of the spotted creature that she sure had seen just a moment ago right before her eyes.
She kept trying to tell "mom" that there was a strange spotted beast in the house, but everytime she had just made her mind up to either hiss at it or approach it, it was gone allready in another direction.

photo's below, will keep you all updated on the situation here.

she is here!!! Darienmaumau1

she is here!!! Smokegirl9

stefanie and cats

stefanie
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

she is here!!! Empty Re: she is here!!!

Message par stefanie Sam 6 Juin 2009 - 12:58

oeps, was one old photo on there.
here is the more recent one:

she is here!!! Smokegirl9

stefanie
Invité

Message par stefanie Sam 6 Juin 2009 - 13:01

(*&^%###)

she is here!!! Wowscratchingpost-1

stefanie
Invité

Message par dhallepee Sam 6 Juin 2009 - 20:29

Congratulations !
You will appreciate the temper of the mau.
smoke ones are especially tender (I think)
dhallepee
dhallepee
grand champion d'europe
grand champion d'europe

http://fondcombe.com

Message par Invité Lun 8 Juin 2009 - 23:22

I'm so please for you Stefanie, I hope and trust you will have a lot of stories to tell us about, pictures to show us and most of all, an overdose of Love from Aalspotz Regal Princess. love
Hoepfully, now that your dream has come true, I hope you will not desert us :ange:
all the best

Dernière édition par Patrick le Lun 8 Juin 2009 - 23:49, édité 1 fois

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Lun 8 Juin 2009 - 23:40

I am just waiting for a little smoke Mau girl!!!
Her name is Ermouthis and she is the sister of Eliora (Patrick's first Mau!)

You can see some pictures in "Le Mau du Printemps", Mau d'amour in French, Mon Mau à moi.

Enjoy your exotic "MauMau"

Congratulations!!! bravo bravo bravo

And do not forget the pictures, she is very lovely....

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Lun 8 Juin 2009 - 23:52

indeed as my "sis in Mau" stated you will see The princess Ermoutis and Eliora in "le mau du printemps" in fr or in A real MAU "love Story" 11.04.09 D1 in English Cool farao

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mar 9 Juin 2009 - 0:07

Well spoken, brother in Lau: I forgot "The Love Story" in English...

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mar 9 Juin 2009 - 0:14

a Franco italian Sis who is forgetting a love story & to have to be reminded of it by a northerner affraid , well it's a bit of an upside down world don't you think!!! mur

I hope your exams will end up soon Dear, I'm getting really concerned for you :wub:

Dernière édition par Patrick le Mar 9 Juin 2009 - 15:02, édité 1 fois

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mar 9 Juin 2009 - 0:38

Thank you for feeling pity for me!!!

If only I could send them packing....Sometimes, I'm really dying to do it!!!! Grrr Grrr Grrr mur

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Jeu 11 Juin 2009 - 22:38

nearly a week Stefanie since your last post on the arrival of Aalspotz Regal Princess.
how is she doing? is she getting of alright with every one at your home
best wishes
bisou love

Invité
Invité

Message par stefanie Jeu 18 Juin 2009 - 21:17

well, as you can see on the photo (please don't mind me, i am always looking terrible on photo's :cinglé: )
, i think we can say she has found her place over here:))
Old Macho and little Zaza (surprise there;)) and her brother Iolaus are her main subjects now.
the rest has gotten used to her, save the odd hiss from Rainbow, but that will pass.

we at last found a name: Prissy (somewhere between Princess and Priscilla, which somehow seemed fitting after much debat with a good friend, who suggest we call her Maus. I treatened HRH that we will call her that whenever she is a bad girl Smile.

she is precious though and the best cuddler, if not held in hands calin

she is here!!! Tvavond1

she is here!!! Tv-night

stefanie
Invité

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé