Maus d'amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

My First Egyptian Mau////mon premier Mau GB/FR

5 participants

My First Egyptian Mau////mon premier Mau GB/FR Empty My First Egyptian Mau////mon premier Mau GB/FR

Message par autari Mar 6 Mar 2012 - 21:58

Hello to everyone on this forum, My name is Anthony and Myself and my wife have just got our first Egyptian Mau a little girl we call Kiya. Being new to the breed i am looking for as much help and information as possible to help me show and eventually breed, when i say breed i want to breed correctly to promote the breed. This is the first cat we have had and being used to breeding German Shepherd dogs for the last 10 years i am able to understand breeding lines and have started a database up already with the help of other UK breeders, we have also become members of the Egyptian Mau Club. I was also wondering how we become members of the A.I.M.E as i cannot find any details. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated and received in good will

Many Thanks Very Happy

My First Egyptian Mau////mon premier Mau GB/FR 429499_3417940535153_1469330702_3330168_1551408568_n

Dernière édition par autari le Mer 7 Mar 2012 - 11:07, édité 1 fois
autari
autari
chaton
chaton

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

My First Egyptian Mau////mon premier Mau GB/FR Empty Re: My First Egyptian Mau////mon premier Mau GB/FR

Message par Invité Mar 6 Mar 2012 - 22:17

traduction=bonjour à tous sur le forum; je m'appelle Anthony et ma femme et moi venant juste d'avoir notre premiere Mau egyptienne qui s'appelle Kiya; etant nouveau dans la race je recherche autant d'aide et d'informations que possible pour m'aider lors des shows et eventuellement pour l'elevage... quand je dis elevage mon desir est de promouvoir la race. c'est le premier chat que nous avons mais suis habitue a elever des berger allemand depuis 10 ans je suis à même de comprendre les lignées et j'ai commencé ma base de données avec l'aide d'éleveurs anglais, nous sommes aussi devenu membre du EMC; j'aimerai aussi savoir comment devenir membre de AIME comme je ne peux pas trouver des infos sur le sujet, tout l'aide que vous pourrez me donner sera très apprecié, et reçu de tout coeur
merci pour tout

Invité
Invité

My First Egyptian Mau////mon premier Mau GB/FR Empty Re: My First Egyptian Mau////mon premier Mau GB/FR

Message par Félix Mar 6 Mar 2012 - 22:45

Welcome Antony.
If we can help, it will be with pleasure.
Félix
Félix
Admin
Admin

http://www.mau-egyptien.fr

Message par Invité Mar 6 Mar 2012 - 23:02

Hi Anthony welcome,
1) to see about joining the AIME please send an email to Virginie she's the secretary of the club & speaks english ( you will find her contact under 'membres' ) or send an email to felix ( you will find his PM link under his affix also)
2) as to shows well, GCCF shows are quite different than that in FR , I don't know if we could be of much help there unless you are planning to show in Fr in the future?
Nice kitty by the way, do you have her full name?
Best Cool
3) i altered slightly the title of your post just for every one to know its english and french ok Wink

Pour rejoindre AIME envoi un email a Virginie la secretaire du club qui parle anglais( tu trouveras son mail dans les contacts ' membres' ou envoi un mail a Felix ( son PM est sous son affix)
2) pour ce qui est des shows, ceux du GCCF sont bien differents de ce que nous avons en FR, je ne sais pas si on pourra etre une grande aide. A moins que tu penses faire des shows en France dans le futur?
3) j'ai change un peu le titre de ton poste pour que tous sachent que c'est un post en anglais et francais

Dernière édition par Patrick le Mer 7 Mar 2012 - 10:02, édité 2 fois

Invité
Invité

Message par autari Mar 6 Mar 2012 - 23:13

Thank you Patrick much appreciated the full name of our little girl is "Whitecrest Aziza" her sire is "GR CH Acclaim Whitecrest Azizi" and Dam is "Newkingdom Electra"

Patrick a écrit:Hi Anthony welcome,
1) to see about joining the AIME please send an email to Virginie she's the secretary of the club & speaks english ( you will find her contact under 'membres' ) or send an email to felix ( you will find his PM link under his affix also)
2) as to shows well, GCCF shows are quite different than that in FR , I don't know if we could be of much help there unless you are planning to show in Fr in the future?
Nice kitty by the way, do you have her full name?
Best Cool
3) i altered slightly the title of your post just for every one to know its english and french ok Wink
autari
autari
chaton
chaton

Message par Félix Mer 7 Mar 2012 - 7:27

Kiya est très belle et sa consanguinité est très bonne.
Bienvenue sur ce forum.

Kiya is very nice and her inbreeding % is quite good
welcome on the forum
Félix
Félix
Admin
Admin

http://www.mau-egyptien.fr

Message par SILMARIL Mer 7 Mar 2012 - 8:12

Bienvenue parmi nous ! coucou

Attention à la "grosseur" des photos postées. Smile
Pour notre Forum, la dimension est de 800 pixels de large au maximum !
merci par avance Wink

welcome among us ! coucou

just as a note, on our forum the size of the pictures should not exceed 800 pixel
thanks in advance Wink
SILMARIL
SILMARIL
Admin
Admin

Message par Gizeh Mer 7 Mar 2012 - 11:10

Your Kiya is a very nice little cat. Can't wait about next pictures Smile

Gizeh
champion international
champion international

http://www.plongeursquiplongent.blogspot.com

Message par Eowyn Mer 7 Mar 2012 - 21:35

Welcome on the forum with your pretty Kiya ! coucou
Eowyn
Eowyn
champion du monde
champion du monde

http://www.chatteriedupalaisdithaque.sitew.fr

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé