Maus d'amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project

+2
patyren
Félix
6 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Empty Re: Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project

Message par dhallepee Sam 6 Juin 2009 - 10:56

Very nice maus !

Catwoman a écrit:The color of Sinbad is very great: not too cold, not too hot = just perfect!!!

In France, rufus is not authorized in the coat. Your cats could perhaps be considered as being too 'red' in a show.
In US or UK in the contrary, some judges could prefer more red cats.

The color of bronze cats is not an easy topic.

As they are, they look lovely.

I'm happy to have such cats here : a perfect way to see the difference between standards.

Here is a picture of Maslama, my second sire coming from Egypt
Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Maslam10

His color also is hot. this is the color of 'pharaonic cats' in Egypt and the one in Loof standards : no red at all, good contrast, very colored undercoat.
dhallepee
dhallepee
grand champion d'europe
grand champion d'europe

http://fondcombe.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Empty Re: Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project

Message par Arkhalorn Sam 6 Juin 2009 - 14:32

Hi, Patrick.

First of all, please be so kind as to accept my humblest apology for having remained silent for so long.

If Bastet or Sphinx postures are what you are looking for, one of the following might possibly do the trick, even though they’d have to be re-worked somewhat (blue reflection on “Bastet”’s eyes, “Sphinx”’s rear end slightly askew and huge i.d. tattoo in the right ear would be the most obvious…). But Photoshop and the likes are such wonderful tools…

Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Sat_im15

Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Sphinx10

Sinbad and Napoleon, their slightly unusual – to our Froggies’ eyes, at least, but it’s at the same time a fascinating shade – colour notwithstanding, are just great, a pair of magnificent cats that seem to perfectly get along. Some of the pics actually strongly remind me of two of my own beasties, Tep the silver Mau and Pitchou the alley cat, who are daily competing for the title of world’s best pals…

As for their being outdoor cats, well… as long as they are neutered (in order to avoid both fights over females with the occasional stray or feral tomcats and theft by some unscrupulous people who’d damn themselves to get some Mau genes) and identified (chip or tattoo), why not? My felines (including 2 Maus) had a good bite at semi-freedom (free access to a network of gardens enclosed in a block of houses) 5 years ago and they are still alive and kicking! I might even add they’ve never felt better… A few factors might explain that "luck". Maus, when outdoors, tend to be strongly suspicious of strangers and they are definitely quicksilver fast. As for their jumping abilities… they are probably unrivalled… But we also have to keep in mind that, unfortunately, risk zero is not of this world and that accidents happen, whatever the amount of precautions taken…
Arkhalorn
Arkhalorn
Admin
Admin

Message par Invité Sam 6 Juin 2009 - 22:44

Many thanks Arkhalorn for sending me this pictures & yes it will be possible to rearranged them via one of the photos shop programs !!!
never know I might even be able to put a Bastet earing instead of the tattoo!! Laughing
I have had quite a few very nice pictures lately, as I just need four for this project this said 1 of each colour of Mau recognised by AIME, it is going to be a bit difficult to choose!!!
I still have time though, a Dutch friend having business in Egypt will find me the Bastet cats and Bastet lady statue with a cat face, what is left is to find the rhinestones chains, which is a bit more complicated (uk might be my only way out of that one)!!!
still I have a few more months to go!!! well that's the plan
all the best

Many thanks Philsky for these pictures, Simbad and Napoleon are really handsome boys, it was the first time, I've seen this colour
thanks
on a personnal not, are you going to try your french or even better your franglais soon lol!

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Dim 7 Juin 2009 - 7:07

Waouh ! :ange: It is a beautifull cat ! bravo

It is majestic ! farao king

Thank you for these pictures :merci:

Invité
Invité

Message par Philski Lun 8 Juin 2009 - 15:57

Je n'ai pas su que le rufus n'est pas permis en France pour les Maus bronzes... pour moi, c'est ca que m'attrait! Ils ont aussi beaucoup de 'glitter'... tres beau aussi. Mais ils ne sont pas 'show cats', alors le plus important c'est que j'aime la couleur! Tep est tres beau, et Maslama est magnifique! Etait-il sauvage, ou un 'pet' (je ne connais pas le mot en francais).

Bien sur, mes deux sont change et microchipped - et ils n'aiment pas des etrangers, tres important! La seule probleme que j'ai eu jusqu'ici est qu'ils sont des vrais chasseurs! Napoleon especialement.. il m'a apporte deux pigeons (vivant, naturellement!) la semaine derniere, le premier le mardi passe, a 04:30, dans ma chambre. Merci bien pour le cadeau, Napoleon :sleep: affraid

Philski
chaton
chaton

Message par Invité Lun 8 Juin 2009 - 16:18

Philski a écrit:
La seule probleme que j'ai eu jusqu'ici est qu'ils sont des vrais chasseurs! Napoleon especialement.. il m'a apporte deux pigeons (vivant, naturellement!) la semaine derniere, le premier le mardi passe, a 04:30, dans ma chambre. Merci bien pour le cadeau, Napoleon :sleep: affraid

bravo à l'Empereur Napoleon ! king un vrai conquérant qui rapporte ses trophées triomphalement chez lui ! cheers lol!

(ceci dit : pauvres pigeons Sad )

Invité
Invité

Message par Félix Lun 8 Juin 2009 - 16:41

A la fin de toutes les bonnes histoires il y a un pigeon.
Félix
Félix
Admin
Admin

http://www.mau-egyptien.fr

Message par SILMARIL Lun 8 Juin 2009 - 16:50

Notre Félix est en très, très grande forme aujourd'hui..... Laughing
J'espère que vous appréciez tous !!! bravo bisou
SILMARIL
SILMARIL
Admin
Admin

Message par Arkhalorn Mar 9 Juin 2009 - 15:21

Hello Philski,

The 2 pics above actually are of Sat Imen, Tep’s half-sister and indisputable leader of my wild bunch (at night, when she isn’t cuddled against me – to my girlfriend’s despair – she tends to spend quite a few hours outside, doing Bastet knows what… hunting, probably, even though she's well behaved and keeps her prey to herself, but hush… please don’t tell anybody…. Some people around here tend to be slightly conservative when it comes to letting Maus wander…). For more, feel free to visit the “My Egyptian Mau/Our House Cats” and “Mon Mau à moi/Nos Chats de Maison” sections.

The # 1 hunter of the band, quite typically, is Pitchou the alley cat. He was hardly 1-year old when he started bringing various (pigeons, blackbirds, bluetits, bats, lizards, mice, shrews, dormice, field mice, and even a mole, once…) semi-live to almost-dead prey – some almost as big as he was at that time – and demanding appraisal for his skill. Things started to degenerate when he decided not to wait till dawn – why waste time, after all? – to get his well deserved (?) congratulations. After a few consecutive early wake-ups – between 2 and 4 AM – I finally decided I could no longer stand it. Next time Pitchou came mewling like a mad cat, I deliberately played possum, even when he started trampling me and nuzzling my ear. Pitch eventually got tired of the game and went to bed. It took only 1 more session like that to make him lose his bad habit. Or so I thought…

Before totally giving up, Pitchou decided to try a supposedly brilliant strategy: slyly and deviously bribing my girlfriend in order to get her support. One night, he oh so delicately dropped a live bat in the bathroom, knowing that the lady would be the first there come morning. And that she did, with a result I’ll never be able to forget. Her scream of sheer terror must have gone as far as Down Under and she’s probably responsible for scaring to death the last live Taz devil there…After that, the wise Pitchou was nowhere to be seen for at least a couple of days…

Pitchou being Pitchou, namely an adorable but on occasions quite a stubborn (and possibly brilliant, in his own way) cat, he decided to give it a last try by switching once again strategies. And it finally worked, mostly because this time he totally ignored us weird and frantic two-legged animals, his new victim being his old buddy Tep, who’s actually quite willing to oblige by playing with and eating the prey…
Arkhalorn
Arkhalorn
Admin
Admin

Message par Invité Mar 9 Juin 2009 - 18:19

Hello Philski Very Happy

Welcome sur le forum français des "Maus Egyptiens" coucou

J'espère que vous vous y sentirez "chez vous", et que nous passerons de bons moments tous ensemble ! Twisted Evil

Je suis moi-même une "petite nouvelle" et j'ai été accueillie bien chaleureusement cheers

Pardonnez-moi de m'exprimer en français sur ce "post anglais", mais je voulais vous souhaiter la "Bienvenue" convenablement Very Happy

Vos chats sont très beaux ! calin caresse

Invité
Invité

Message par Philski Sam 20 Juin 2009 - 0:12

Thanks for all the welcome messages, and Arkhalorn for making me thankful that I live in a city! If Sinbad and Napoleon were able to hunt in the countryside, I think my house would be like an abbatoir!

Philski
chaton
chaton

Message par Invité Sam 20 Juin 2009 - 20:32

Beurk!!!! :cinglé:

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Sam 27 Juin 2009 - 16:00

Bon, Dear Patrick, des photos type Bastet, je n'ai pas oublié...

Quand c'est pour un projet d'un "Brother in Mau", on n'hésite pas...

Bon, je t'envoie ça dans ton "village dans les nuages" pour voir si tu peux en tirer quelque chose...

Si c'est ce type de photos que tu cherches, n'hésite pas, Djehouty prend facilement la pose...

Je lui ai collé une statue de Bastet à côté de son arbre à chat pour qu'il s'entraîne, t'as vu???!!! lol!

Djehouty II de l'Arbre Perché
Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Dsc_0216

Djehouty II de l'Arbre Perché et Denderah de Belenus
Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Dsc_0310
Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Dsc_0013

Denderah est en progrès mais ce n'est pas encore ça (elle est plus jeune que Djehouty donc c'est normal, elle a moins de pratique!!!)
Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Dsc_0014

Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Dsc_0112

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Dim 28 Juin 2009 - 14:03

bravo DJEHOUTY

great pictures chat

love

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mar 8 Sep 2009 - 12:17

Hi, mon Bro de Mau, C'est toujours d'actualité ton projet avec des potos style Bastet?

Je t'envoie celles de Djehouty que j'ai en réserve, si ça peut te servir...

Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Dsc_0071

Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Dsc_0072

Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Dsc_0073

Egyptian Mau pictures for a Project - Page 2 Dsc_0074

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Lun 14 Sep 2009 - 22:55

Well yes, Sis of Mau
the egg "Bastet and her lovely Maus" is planned to be starting around 1/2 november this year!!!!
I'm planning to put a picture of each 4 recognised colours as stain glass windows & of course, our venerable Dam Victoire du Fort de la Bosse Marniere's litter will be on the prim position love (here we are talking of the Mother of Princesses Eliora and Ermoutis you know!!! bisou )
this front door having, smoke & silver, i'm still searching for a Black Mau(thks Silmaril) and a bronze (up to you Arbre Perche) in the Bastet or Sphinx position :incertitude:
seeing the pictures I have already received(thks to felix) it is going to be like the russian roullette to choose from gros boulet
this work will be done in 18c gold on ostrich egg, the pyramidal stand on 3 steps 1st epoque, will be in black and transparent glass with 12 cats (4x3) in respect of the guemetria principals (harmony and balance by NB)scratch
Well, let us say, I know what I'm talking about fou
you will have to wait & see for yourselves eventually :ange:

et oui Sis de Mau,
l'oeuf "Bastet et ses Amours de Maus" est prévu de commencer vers la 1/2 november,
je compte mettre une photo de chacune des 4 couleurs reconnues en vitrail et bien sur la portée au grand complet de notre vénérable Dam Victoire du Fort de la Bosse Marniere sur le devant love (ici on parle de la Mère des Princesses Eliora et Ermoutis n'est-ce pas bisou)
cette porte NB1 ayant Smoke, & Silver, je recherche donc des photos de silver, Black (merci Silmaril) et bronze parfait( à toi arbre perché) en position Bastet ou sphinx :incertitude:
vue les photos que j'ai déjà (thks Felix).... cela va être un peu comme la roulette russe pour les choisir gros boulet
le tout sera travaillé en feuilles d'ors 18c sur support oeuf d'autruche & le stand forme pyramid 1ere époque 3 étages en verre noir et transparent avec 12 chats (4x3) par respect à la guemetria (science de l'harmonie& valeur des nombres)et scratch
bref je sais ce que j'ai dans la tête fou vous verrez plus tard quoi!!! :ange:

Dernière édition par Patrick le Mar 15 Sep 2009 - 0:40, édité 3 fois

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mar 15 Sep 2009 - 0:00

ok Patrick, je vais voir ce que je peux vous envoyer...

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mar 15 Sep 2009 - 0:20

wow!!!!.....!!!!
notre vénérable et non moins respectable Arbre Perché a finie sa grève du silence lol! bravo bravo bravo

bon, si il y a une BLACK MAU de chez black qui traine par chez vous (une merveille of course :ange: ) vous me le garderez n'est-ce pas! chinois pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase Embarassed

entre Kelt... on pourrait s'entendre non!!! scratch

Invité
Invité

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2